Wednesday, June 15, 2011

28 Random Questions About Me


1. Do you have any pets?  one dog. Frankie aka Mr. Frank, Stankay Frankay, and any other name that seems fitting depending that day.
2. What color top are you wearing? brown and gold old school Girl Scout t-shirt.
3. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.  my daughter's book, Parent's Magazine & my empty milk glass and wrapper from a Fiber One bar.
4. What's the weather like right now?  calm & about 70 degrees
5. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?  yes & unfortunately,  yes.
6. What time did you wake up this morning?  7:00AM--didn't have to take T to daycare so I got to sleep in an extra hour!
7. When was the last time you showered?  about an hour ago when we returned from our family bike ride.
8. What was the last movie you saw?  It's seriously been so long I can't even remember...
9. What does your last text message say?  My phone's not near me, and I'm too lazy to go check.
10. What's your ringtone?  Verizon stock ring tone. Someday I'll get with the program and get a smart phone & download a fun ring tone.  Someday.  I'm cheap, OK?!
11. Have you ever been to a different country?  Yep, love the Carribean!
12. Do you like sushi?  OMG, YES!!!
13. Where do you buy your groceries from?  We're the family that makes two stops.  One at the Farmer's Market and the other at Wally World (Wal-Mart)
14. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?  I never have needed to.
15. How many siblings do you have?  Two sisters and a brother--and two sister in laws and a brother in law.
16. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?  laptop.
17. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?  26. wow.
18. How did your parents pick your name?  I was going to be named Jordan regardless of my gender, but not sure how they chose it.
19. Do you wear contacts or glasses?  I have glasses but I only where them when I want to feel smart. ha!
20. Do you color your hair? yep, and it's usually a DIY project!  My mom is a Hair Stylist, but since she lives an hour away, I'm always too impatient to wait for her to do it.  
21. Tell me something you are planning to do today.  Since it's wayyyy past my bed time, I'm about to hit the hay!
22. When was the last time you cried?  at a Memorial Service last weekend :(  On a good note, it was one of the coolest and most memorable services I've ever been to.  We blessed a flower wreath and tossed it out on Lake Huron under the Mackinac Bridge.
23. What is your perfect pizza topping?  well it use to be sausage and onion, but now I'd say green pepper, onion and mushroom.
24. What is your favorite radio station?  94.5
25. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?  cheeseburgers.  with no bun.
26.  Have you ever had an all-nighter?  I don't think I have.
27. What is your eye color? green
28. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke?  I don't drink pop, but I think I could.  Once in a great while a coke sounds delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment