Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eating Right=Feeling Great

So since hubs has been gone, my diet and exercise program have been bar none.  I've been a serious slacker but this week that all ended!  I've figured out that if I drink a ton of water throughout the day, and choose foods that are good for me, I feel better.  When I eat chocolate and other junk foods, I get a headache, become sluggish and just, overall, feel like a dud.

Hello? Isn't this disgusting feeling that I've come to realization with enough to pick up a piece of fruit instead of an Easter cookie?  Yeppp!  and this is my second day of staying away from sweets, and let me tell you, I feel GREAT!

Here are some GOOD choices I've made this week:
-banana
-apple
-filled up my water bottle twice throughout the day (need to increase that to four-five times)
-didn't cave into my sweet craving last night at 9:00 (well, except for the Snickers egg that was calling my name, but at least I didn't overindulge like I seriously wanted to!)
-took Teagie and Frankie for an evening walk
-laundry is just about finished

No comments:

Post a Comment