Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Fling--Playing Super Mom AKA Single Parenting

My goodness, life has been crazy lately, but on a good note only four more days until I'm no longer a single parent! Thank you Dear Lord--and hubby :)  So I've been busy playing super mom these past few weeks, but I've managed to take some time to do things that make me me.  I've spent several of my lunch hours at Hobby Lobby, Big Lots, Wal-Mart, and the the mall.  Here are some of my finds:

The five point start that I've been holding out on. SALE at HL all wall decor was 50% off. I got two of these stars for $11 something a piece!
I needed a cute dress for Easter Vigil Mass.  I found this one at Express on SALE for $24.99!
I've also managed to log a few an hour or so with my cricut.
And I found the perfect addition to our back porch...finally! 
We've been able to take a few long walks around our neighborhood...Frankie likes to come, too :)
We're ready for some beautiful weather so that we can start utilitzing our back porch and taking nightly walks as a family.  So excited to have BBQ's and family get togethers.  Bring on SUMMER! oh wait, we still haven't hit Spring yet, and it's freaking May! Darn Michigan weather, anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment