Thursday, March 3, 2011

Menu Planning For A One Year Old's Birthday Party!

I've had this plan in my head, and until just this very moment, I realized that I need to put it on 'paper.' Party prep is tomorrow morning, and I still have to grocery shop...

Main: Southwest sloppy joes, baked mac & cheese
Dips: Artichoke dip, reuben dip, buffalo chicken dip, pineapple salsa
Other: Pigs in a blanket, fruit skewers, ham roll ups, cupcakes, cookies
Drinks: cock'T'ail, bottled water, capri sun, sprite, coke, diet coke

I want to share a recipe for my favorite menu item: Buffalo Chicken Dip. I've never made the crock-pot style, but I'm going to try it for this party.

FRANK'S® REDHOT® BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 cup of ranch dressing
½ cup of hot sauce (more or less as you desire)
8 oz of cream cheese
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 large can of chicken breast (shredded)

Mix all ingredients in a crock pot and heat thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment