Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Am ME!







Day 2. What makes you uniquely you?
I'm left handed. Naturally my handwriting looks like a 9 year olds.  I'm extremely frugal, and I get a lot of crap from my family and friends, but I DON'T care!  Nobody ever got rich living a Louis Vuitton lifestyle on a Wal-Mart budget.  I love to cook, but when it comes to baking, I always resort to the break and bakes (which I still sometimes manage to screw up).  I want the best for my daughter--mostly for her to be a well rounded young lady.  I graduated from college, but still feel like life is all about who you know, not what you know.  I'm a young mom with a good job and a GREAT husband.  I always want more for myself.  I'm extremely blessed. I love reality shows.  Food Network is all that you will find on my TV on Saturdays.  I LOVE food. I could eat pizza every single day.  I'm obsessed with PINK right now.  I love lipgloss.  I'm a bit OCD-kind of a germ nut.  When eating out, I wash my hands before every meal.  I have a huge wrinkle creased right in the middle of my forehead staring back at me every single day.  Excessive tanning might have something to do with that.  I lick my lips A.LOT.  Cod is my favorite fish. I've lost 21 pounds since I had my daughter one year ago.  I HATE running, but I still force myself to do it every week because I know it's good for me.  I color my own hair, even though my mom is a hairstylist.  I love food.  I am obsessed with celebrities and the fame of Hollywood.  Someday I want to open a day care. And go back to school to get my Masters in Education.  My dream job is a High School Business Teacher.  I love food.



No comments:

Post a Comment