Monday, September 5, 2011

Pinterest.comhttp://d30opm7hsgivgh.cloudfront.net/upload/92181893_unEypslw_b.jpg

It's about time I start spending some time with my little blog.  I love reading other blog posts, but more often than not, I'm uninspired to come up with a post myself.  I'm fairly certain that once hubs gets us our iphones next month, I will be a blogging machine.  I just think it's so much more fun to post pics that I take myself, and having to upload them with the digital camera is such a pain in the ass.

That being said, I have a new-found love for a little website called pinterest.com  Love.it. no, seriously, LOVE IT!  Talk about inspiration.  I've already tried a few of the diy ideas, and have been so happy with how they've turned out.  (Again, would love to post pics of my finished products, but it's too much of a hassle!)  Here are some project that I've completed or am in the process of completing for Fall 2011!  
*All photos are courtesy of pinterest.com

cute!
Genius!
Fall decorating.
So cute, easy & festive
toy room project
Such a cute idea to hang T's artwork.
monogrammed pumpkins- use scrapbook paper or fabric scraps + mod podge!!
This year, Hubs, Teag and I are taking a different approach to our usual painted pumpkins!
Ice Cream Bowl baby gift. It includes a couple of onesies, two baby washcloths, a baby spoon, and an ice cream bowl.
I made this for an expecting friend--CUTE!
menu dry erase board
No more menus printed from Excel for us!
What you will need:
white paper with letters printed out OR White paper with alphabet stickers placed on top: 0-$2.00 
2 bags smooth round glass stones- Dollar Tree- $2.00 26 Magnets optional: $3.50- $6.00
 other items
e6000 glue
 mod podge
 scissors
Can never have too many magnets.
where you met. where you married. where you honeymooned. sweet idea
Project for our bedroom--maps of where we met, where we married, and where we honeymooned!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. I find myself browsing the website for hours. It's a bad addiction. Could be worse, though. ;)

    Aren't the DIY projects the best?? I hadn't seen the toilet roll holder until now! I will definitely be trying that soon. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete