Sunday, July 31, 2011

NIck & Vanessa



Dream Wedding!
OMG!  Have you seen Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding on TLC yet?  If not, must.check.out.NOW!  First, let me just say that I have always been a Nick Lachey stalker fan.  He is completely the man of my dreams.  His body type, personality, blue eyes, perfect teeth and lips might have something to do with that.

After watching the special last night, I have a new found love for Vanessa, but I still see Nick and Jessica as a better couple.  He seemed like he was more into JS than he is VM...I'm not sure if it's because Vanessa is so self-sufficient and doesn't need Nick to plan and implement her every move or what...

I love how down to earth Vanessa is.  She seems like a very educated, well-rounded, classy woman, and I really admire that in her.  Her hair is gorgeous, and she seems to have such a fun sense of humor--definitely someone I could see myself hanging with!
HOTTIES

what a fun couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment